Our proposal for nature lovers and active travelers:
– your day will start at 10:00 when we will pick you up in your hotel in Sibiu;
– drive to a village at the foothill of the Cindrel Mountains;
– walk through the pastures and woods and discover the vast array of wild edibles lying all over;
– enjoy a picnic with local products;
– return to Sibiu where you cook together a menu inspired by your day enjoying local, seasonal, and fresh wild ingredients.
Tours daily from Thursday to Sunday (20.04 – 31.10.2020), minimum of 4 adults.
– transportation from/to your hotel in Sibiu;
– English speaking local guide/forager;
– lunch box for the picnic with local products;
– 3-course dinner with seasonal food and wild ingredients.
Tour provider: Reky Travel and Events
About the tour provider: Reky Travel offers slow travel experiences for relaxed discoverers. Reky Travel is a family-run travel agency with a focus on rural and ecotourism in Transylvania and other historic regions of Romania and for the last 20 years, we guide our guests with joy and tell the stories of the people here! With a lot of enthusiasm, we constantly design new trips, find undiscovered attractions for you, or recommend rare experiences and impressions. Above all, we try to develop sustainable tourism forms, which fit our territory.
Data: 20 April-31 December