As a showcase of how we work, we can tell you that we are not specialized in speed-tours but slow in exploiting the full offer of the Danube Delta nature, not just see / tick, but sit and watch birds and animals, trying to unravel as much of their way of life, we love to discover something new each time for every species, not only identification but also the particular aspects of their lives.
The entire program is lead by a specialized birdwatching guide. This is a birdwatching tour for turists who desire a private trip, with a guide only for them. This offer includes transfers from Tulcea to Mila 23 and back, accommodation in very nice 3* resort, all meals, guide and boat trips for all days. This offer is for small, exclusive groups, where all attention of the guide is directed toward max 12 people and the program can always be adjusted to suit the participants. If the group is larger then 12 people, we’ll use 2 or more boats. The program is not standard; depending on weather, natural conditions, water levels or other factors that determine birds to migrate from one place to another, and also depending on customer preferences, we can always modify the program and explore any part of the Delta Danube.
- We offer the best team of guides in the Danube Delta, with 11 years of experience in this field.
- We are on the water at the best time.
- We have boats built for tours, stable and close to the water.
- We are always in Danube Delta, we have new information daily, where the birds and animals are.
- Very good conditions for accommodation and meals.
The package includes:
- Accommodation (number of nights according to your option) at a three star (real!) guesthouse in Mila 23.
- You will get 3 meals a day, starting with dinner on the first day and ending with breakfast on the last day.
- Drinks are not included.
- Transportation from Tulcea to Mila 23 and back.
- Boat trips (number of days from the package you opt in -2, the transfers) full days including guide and gasoline
- A car for visiting trips to Letea forest
- Danube Delta visitation fee, imposed by ARBDD