Limanul Resort tastefully combines the simplicity of relaxation with the thrills of adventure, traditional architecture with a sustainable mind-set and with accessible holiday facilities, in the natural landscape of the Danube Delta.
Limanul Resort is located in the northern part of the Danube Delta, in Chilia Veche, a true paradise for those who love breath-taking landscapes, with countless species of trees, flowers, fish and birds.
For those trying to reconnect with nature, Limanul Resort offers 24 accommodation places in 12 twin rooms, designed and built in keeping with the spirit of the Danube, whilst providing their guests with maximum comfort.
- en-suite bathroom, TV and terrace;
- twin and matrimonial rooms, additional bed available;
- free toiletries;
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and communal areas;
- bathrobes and slippers.
- bar and lounge area;
- relaxation area with games and hammocks;
- living room;
- air conditioning;
- landscaped garden;
- open air pool;
- playground for children;
- barbeque and Romanian oven.
- sporting activities
- boating to the wild areas of the Danube and bird-watching tours;
- Letea Forest, where wild horses run free;
- Roșca-Buhaiova nature reserve, where the most important colony of common pelicans in Europe can be found;
- churches and monasteries: Chilia Veche and the Hermitage Sfântul Atanasie (Mănăstirea Stipoc).