The Saint Ana Lake Exterra Triathlon of the XSALT Triathlon is organized by Asociatia Adventure in Băile Tușnad, in partnership with Clubul Sportiv Extreme.
This sporting event has three races:
- Swimming (800 m in Sfânta Ana Lake);
- Cycling (21.4 km off-road);
- Running (6.2 km).
The organizers’s desire is to provide people with the opportunity to practice outdoor sports in an organized environment, to remove them from the urban reality, where worries, stress and inactivity are more and more overwhelming.
INDIVIDUAL XSALT RACES:
- 800 m swimming – 21.4 km cycling – 6.2 km running.
RELAY / FAMILY RELAY:
- 800 m înot – 21,4 km bicicletă – 6,2 km alergare;
- Teams’ competition – one competitor runs for one single race.
SALT Kids Race 2019
The organizers have prepared many surprises for kids in XSALT Kids Race. Children experience outdoor adventure and workout. The children’s race consists in 50 m swimming, 1,200 m cycling and 200 m running. Children can attend XSALT Kids for free.