Borșaroș Bog Natural Reserve days’s goal is educating and raising ecological awareness in youngsters and adults altogether. The specialists in the field hold thematic and educational presentations, and in the evening, the competition „Ochii șoricelului/Mocsári kőtörőfű” (Mouse’s Eyes) takes place between the Junior Ranger clubs. The competition is attended by the members of Junior Ranger clubs part of the local middle schools. Also, indoor and outdoor extra-curricular activities are organized as part of the event. The event’s schedule also includes:
- Presentation about the protected bogs in Natura 2000 site, Lower Ciucului basin, especially about the Borșaroș Bog Natural Reserve;
- Themed competition about the Borșaroș Bog Natural Reserve, between the 6 Junior Rangers teams;
- Training of Junior Rangers as guides, to be able to guide the tourists on the thematic trail;
- Cortul Verde / Zöld Sátor (Green Tent), where the Junior Rangers will offer information and informative materials;
- Photography exhibition on the premises of Borșaroș Pool, located near the reserve (the exhibited photographs will present the reserve’s past and present);
- The event comes to a close by a pastoral dinner.